CONCHA Naturally dyed Organic Cotton Mask
A soft, supple summer mask made from handwoven fabric and naturally dyed in Berkeley, California to a unique shade of pink that brings to mind Himalayan Salt, Rose water or the topping of fresh baked Concha, the mask's namesake. With no harsh chemical dyes or pesticides used to make, take comfort in knowing that this mask has a minimal impact on the environment while keeping you and others safe. It is truly Toile's artisanal pride and joy.
- Adjustable double layered facemask
- All materials are 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Organic cotton basketweave fabric
- Adjustable straps made from Organic cotton twill tape
- Machine wash and dry safe (delicate cycle preferred separate if possible) - Simply iron back into shape after washing
- Hand made and dyed in Berkeley, CA
- Top edge - 9"
- Side height - 2 1/2"
- Bridge (nose to bottom edge) - 6"
- Bottom edge - 9"