BEIRUT Pinstripe cotton mask
This mask has been created in response to the deadly explosion that devastated Beirut, Lebanon. 80% of sales profits from this mask will be donated to The Lebanese Red Cross.
The people of Lebanon are currently fighting the Covid-19 pandemic, political unrest, an unprecedented economic crisis, famine and now, the devastation of their capital city. Even if you do not buy this mask, please donate if you can:
- Lightweight double layered adjustable face mask
- Tan and cream pinstripe cotton
Machine wash and dry safe (delicate cycle recommended) - easily irons back into shape
- Adjustable ear straps
- Made from NYC factory fabric scraps LIMITED SUPPLY
- Made in Berkeley, California
- Top edge: 8"
- Side height: 2 1/2"
- Bridge (nose to bottom edge): 6"
- Bottom edge: 8"