CONCHA Naturally dyed Organic Cotton Mask
A soft, supple double layered mask made from handwoven fabric and naturally dyed in Berkeley, California to a unique shade of pink that brings to mind Himalayan Salt, Rose water or the topping of fresh baked Concha, the mask's namesake. This mask was made with no harsh chemical dyes or pesticides.
- Adjustable double layered facemask
- All materials are 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Organic cotton basketweave fabric
- Adjustable straps made from Organic cotton twill tape
- Machine wash and dry safe (delicate cycle preferred separate if possible) - Simply iron back into shape after washing
- Hand made and dyed in Berkeley, CA
- Top edge - 9"
- Side height - 2 1/2"
- Bridge (nose to bottom edge) - 6"
- Bottom edge - 9"